braving to paradise
after interviewing and coming back with the question 'do I think they liked me?' I decided to finally hire myself. What came out of this was to finally allow the time and to have the ability to make the time to focus, do, and explore more what I have been and was interested in doing in the now as well as really finding it possible to make true what I've had in mind for years-believe it or not *grace*-that long! So before another short year passed and I am still on the chase to find something that will momentarily appease my immediate need for a consistent paycheck, I will also assume a shift that I will be most excited to start which will be the 'Grace Shift.'In this new 'work shift' I hope to enjoy and even accomplish new budding goals. To educate myself in what I find promising and to create and express what I already naturally do through my writing. Although that in itself I feel needs to be more exposed and become more vulnerable. I hope that I am truly or truly trying to represent my honest in the moment self. Not to hide between phrases or abstract ideas, but to represent myself even in this growing process that I feel dignity in my life stages and experiences whether I knew better or not.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home